Hi all,

I am trying to fix a bug in the project which I am working for. The program
starts on Windows via bat file which calls a Python script to set up the
environment including GUI and allow to launch program-specific tools. Some of
the tools are written in C, some in Python. These commands are run via
subprocess.Popen class. The Windows installer comes with its own bundled Python
which is usually different from possible system-wide Python. This is source of
the problems, Python scripts run via subprocess.Popen are launched via
system-wide Python version, not desired bundled Python. Except hacks like
`Popen(sys.executable, ...)` I am looking for a better solution. I checked
virtualenv [1] or Pylauncher [2] but without success, speaking about Python2
not Python3 which comes from version 3.3 with intergrated pylauncher...

Thanks in advance for any ideas, suggestions or pointers! Martin

[1] http://www.virtualenv.org/en/latest/
[2] https://bitbucket.org/vinay.sajip/pylauncher