On 14/04/2014 01:20, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 00:54:02 +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:

but the powers that be deem fit not
to take any action over.

There is no Internet police. Which is a good thing, for if there were,
this sort of criticism of the Internet police is exactly the sort of
thing that would bring down their wrath onto you.

I've been known on the odd occasion to get my bottom smacked. The full wrath is reserved for Greek internet experts.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.