On 2014-04-21 22:13, lee wrote:
> Hi, I have read the book 'a byte of python' and now I want to read
> another book. But I just get confused about which one to read next.
> There is a book list below: 1, pro python
> 2, python algorithms
> 3, python cookbook
> 4, the python standard library by examples
> which one is suitable for me??
> Or I need to start a project with pygame or flask?

Once you've got the basics (which it seems like you do have now), I'd
find a problem you have and use Python to solve it.  E.g.:

Problem: I'm bored
Solution: write yourself a game in pygame

P: I want to create a website to do X
S: Use django/flask to do such

P: I want to answer some questions about this set of data
S: write some Python code to parse the data & produce answers

P: I'm poor
S: use Python to solve problems for other people and have them pay you

You can keep reading books, but if you don't have something to
actually create from using this knowledge, it's a somewhat worthless
academic exercise.

-tkc