Justin Ezequiel wrote:
Using "Easy Python Decompiler" I am able to get the source for the imported
modules. Using "Resources Viewer" from PlexData and some code I am able to
retrieve the code object. I am however stumped as to how to retrieve the
source from this code object.

Easy Python Decompiler should be able to do that, but you
may need to delve into its innards a bit to find an entry
point where you can feed in a code object.

Alternatively you could create a .pyc file out of the code
object and then use Easy Python Decompiler on that. The
following snippet of code should do that:

import marshal
import py_compile
import time

with open('output.pyc', 'wb') as fc:
    fc.write('\0\0\0\0')
    py_compile.wr_long(fc, long(time.time()))
    marshal.dump(codeobject, fc)
    fc.flush()
    fc.seek(0, 0)
    fc.write(py_compile.MAGIC)