On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Ronak Dhakan <ronaksoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Even I am surprised, python errors should stay in python. But I am sure that
> the reboot is triggered exactly when I run some faulty code. And usually I
> change the code after reboot, so I haven't checked whether the same code is
> able to repeat the reboot. This happens even in simple code of 10-15 lines
> for drawing a polygon.

Aim for consistency and reproducibility. Figure out something that
always brings Windows down. More importantly... *tell us what modules
you are using*. What draws a polygon here? What are you working with?
That's kinda critical here, especially if (as I suspect) it's not part
of the Python standard library.

> There was a problem while creating the post asking the question. Here it is
> now: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.python/WINUrOfAey4/pvbnapLrRcsJ

Solution: Get off Google Groups. Subscribe to python-list@python.org
and read it all in your email client, or read comp.lang.python in a
real newsreader. That'll fix several other problems too.

ChrisA