In article <mailman.10291.1401022510.18130.python-l...@python.org>,
 Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> for (key,value) in my_dict:
>     #Do some stuff
>
> but I'm getting an error "Too many values to unpack".

Several people have already given you the right answer, so I'll just
suggest a general debugging technique.  Break this down into the
smallest possible steps and print out the intermediate values.  When you
write:

> for (key,value) in my_dict:

two things are happening.  One is that you're iterating over my_dict,
the other is that you're unpacking the iterated-over things.  So break
those up into individual steps:

for thing in my_dict:
    (key, value) = thing

and see what that gives you.  Do you still get an error?  If so, does it
occur on the "for" line or on the assignment line?  Hint: in this case,
it will happen on the assignment line, so, your next step is to print
everything out and see what's going on:

for thing in my_dict:
    print thing
    (key, value) = thing

At this point, it should be obvious what's going on, but just in case
it's not, sometimes I find it useful to be even more verbose:

for thing in my_dict:
    print type(thing), repr(thing)
    (key, value) = thing