On 25/05/2014 23:22, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2014 11:34:59 -0700, Ethan Furman <et...@stoneleaf.us>
declaimed the following:

On 05/25/2014 10:38 AM, Rustom Mody wrote:

Your unicode is mojibaked  Ethan! Voil�.
You are hereby banished to a lonely island with python 1.5 and jmf for company
:D

1.5 I could live with.  :(  Surely the company would count as cruel and
unusual punishment?

        "company"... Or emergency rations?

I suspect that chewing razor blades would be preferable to listening to the permanent rant about what's wrong with the FSR.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.