On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 10:37:24 -0700, Ernest Bonat, Ph.D. wrote:

> ...  MVC design pattern ... defined the Model layer as the data
> management of the application domain and business logic implementation
> ... Can we implement the application business logic in another layer?
> Yes or no? Why? Explain?

This is not a Python-specific question, but as far as I'm concerned, you
can certainly add structure, modularity, testability, maintainability,
readability, flexibility, etc. to your Model (with a capital "M").  And
if that means separating your data management (which usually translates
to "persistence") from your business logic, then that's what it means.

HTH,
Dan