On 05/06/2014 16:57, Mark H Harris wrote:
On 6/5/14 10:39 AM, alister wrote:
{snipped all the mess}

And you have may time been given a link explaining the problems with
posting g=from google groups but deliberately choose to not make your
replys readable.

The problem is that thing look fine in google groups. What helps is
getting to see what the mess looks like from Thunderbird or equivalent.

Wrong. 99.99% of people when asked politely take action so there is no problem. The remaining 0.01% consists of one complete ignoramus.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.