On 06/10/2014 02:12 AM, varun...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a python code to input matrices into CPLEX solver. I have most
of my code running fine but as of now, I don't know how to express this
constraint. My objective is to minimize the number of nodes. I have got one of
the weirdest looking constraints which I don't know how to express in Python
because python basically takes matrices and inputs them into cplex. My
constraint is as below. This was what I wrote in AMPL

minimize phy_nodes: sum {w in PHY_NODES} x_ns[w] ;

s.t. Phy_nodes_Eq{w in PHY_NODES, dns in DEMAND}:
x_ns[w] = 1 ==> x_SGW[dns, w] + x_PGW[dns, w] + x_MME[dns, w] + x_IMS[dns, w] +
x_PoP[dns, w] >= 1
else x_SGW[dns, w] + x_PGW[dns, w] + x_MME[dns, w] + x_IMS[dns, w] + x_PoP[dns,
w] = 0;
Could you help me fix this problem?

Thank You

This is more a CPLEX question than a Python question. (Or rather a question about some Python/Cplex interface.) Do you have access to any kind of a CPLEX forum or a Cplex-via-Python forum? I think that's much more likely to get you an answer.

Luck,
Gary Herron