On 6/11/2014 2:27 PM, Stefan Ram wrote:
Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
IDLE is available on all platforms and is written in tkinter.  But
personally I'd rather use the command line :)

   In the meantime, I have learned that tkinter in fact has
   become part of a standard Python implementations, and in
   fact it looks easier to use than Swing (but I have only
   looked at seven lines of Python-tkinter code so far).

   A naked-objects framework should be easy to implement
   because AFAIK it treats all objects the same, so one does
   only have to code a single View and Controller for a
   »generic object« and some general utility operations.

I though about trying naked-objects with tkinter and I think it should be reasonably possible. I have too much else to do but would like to see what could be done.

--
Terry Jan Reedy