On 01/07/2014 11:51, Jaydeep Patil wrote:
How to convert excel range into python list or tuple?
show me example

Regards
Jaydeep Patil

Sorry but if you can't show that you've put some effort into this then you're not likely to get answers.

My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.