On 04/07/2014 00:09, Rita wrote:

here is what I am doing now,

egrep 'from|import' *.py | wc -l which is giving me that. But this does
not give me the number of times the particular module gets called. I was
thinking of adding a logging feature to all of my modules so every time
they get called it will be written to a log file with corresponding host
and username. Is there an easy way to do that?

Start here https://docs.python.org/3/library/logging.html#module-logging

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.