I'm using Linux - Manriva LE2005, python 2.3 (or i can also use python 2.4
on my other system just as well).
Anyways...
I want to get a web page containing my stock grants.
The initial page is an https and there is a form on it to
fill in your username and password and then click "login"
I played with python's urlopen and basically it complains "your browser
doesnt support frames" meaning the urlopen call makes it unhappy somehow.
Is it reasonable to think i can build a script to login to this secure
website, move to a different page (on that site) and download it to disk?
Or am i just looking at a ling complicated task.
I'd really like to get the page because then i can analyze it from a cron
job and email myself my current options value each week or each month.
Thanks
Eric