On 19/07/2014 23:38, Sturla Molden wrote:
<c...@isbd.net> wrote:

That doesn't address the problem at all! :-)  You still need a news
reader.

The problem was that Thunderbird does not support killfiles when used as a
newsreader. Leafnode adds filtering capabilities which Thunderbird
(supposedly) does not have.

Sturla

So what does clicking on Message->Create filter from message... do exactly?

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.