On 7/25/14, 10:55 AM, Orochi wrote:
Hi,
This Question may sound lame ,but I am searching for .Net Like Gui Builder for
Python.
I tried PyQt Designer' and 'Glade', No doubt its great but it created only
interface.
I have to code all the things in separate file.
what I was searching for is Visual Studio .Net like Gui builder where you
drag and drop widgets and just double click on the widget to edit code of that
widget.All other formalities of creating a function and class for the main
window and widget(e.g Button) is already done.

So,Is there any Gui App builder like Visual Studio or having features like
Visual Studio for Python.

Thank You!

I'm not sure which GUI framework you use, but Tkinter is so simple to code in directly that you don't really need a UI builder. Give that a try.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin