On 02/08/2014 15:38, Nicholas Cannon wrote:
So i have a basic calculator program and i have a label that i want to go
across the top to show the numbers and stuff like on a normal calculator. The
only way i can make the buttons look neat and then when i keep pressing one the
label gets larger and then half the buttons move out of the screen. I cant seem
to fix this i have tried columnspan, columnconfigure and heaps of other stuff
and non works it always expands. is there a way i can stop the grid from
expanding?

Please help us to help you by reading and actioning this http://sscce.org/, thanks.

p.s. being British I must point out that I is spelt I and not i :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence