On Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:17:27 PM UTC+8, Nicholas Cannon wrote:
> I have created my first python program and I have learnt a lot about python
> from this group and wanted some feedback. I am still improving it and trying
> to tackle some performance and GUI stuff so keep that in mind. I don't think
> it is the best program but is a good product of 3 months of python.
>

> link: https://github.com/nicodasiko/Article-Grab

Yeah this is exactly what I was looking for I know the comments are horrible
and I had no idea about the camelCase stuff. Should I use
'''
Use this commenting on my functions or not. I think they are called docStrings
or something
'''
I have a free day today and I am going to fix up some GUI stuff and try and
slim down the processing and amount of variables because it doesnt really run
as fast. Thanks for the help Chris Angelico!