On 10/24/2014 07:38 AM, Seymore4Head wrote:
<snip>
I do get the difference.  I don't actually use Python 2.  I use
CodeSkulptor.  I do have Python 3 installed.  Actually I have Python 2
installed but IDLE defaults to Python 3.  So it is a pain to actually
load Python 2.

Exactly HOW are you trying to run Idle? A default install of Py2 and Py3 in Windows should have also installed Idle for each version. In my Win7 system, they are BOTH in the standard menu, you should be able to call up either one.

OT: Side comment: I rarely use Windows these days, maybe once every two or three months -- I MUCH prefer Linux. Among other reasons its a far better environment for programming. I only have one (active) system with Windows installed, and two others with Linux only. Actually make that three, if you count my Raspberry Pi. :-)

     -=- Larry -=-