You could go to <http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r/computer_simulators.htm> and get the Altair 8800 or IMSAI 8080 emulator. Run the program and toggle in binary code for these easy to use 8 bit processors. There's a short manual for the IMSAI on the same page and the manual plus instruction set for the Altair can be found in
<http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/altair/d/88opman.pdf>.

Have fun with binary, I wish these machine were still available.

Theo