Are you interested in Python training for yourself or others? Can you get to
London on 9 December, 2014? If so I would very much like to meet you, and have
reserved a venue in Westminster with refreshments and lunch.

Starting in 2015 I plan to do more training in Europe (initially in the UK) and
so would like to discuss the kind of Python training that will be most
effective in those markets. The event starts at 10:00 am and runs until 4:40
pm. If you would like to attend for lunch then reservations are required, and
are otherwise helpful. Please sign up at

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uk-python-training-day-tickets-14720737121

regards
 Steve
--