On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:50:49 +0000, Mahendra Prajapati wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm facing this problem with python class, while practising the python
> programming language.It creates an attribute error. I use windows 7 OS.
> i don't why.I just need to know why it gives such an error.please let me
> know.
> Regards

The python docs https://docs.python.org/2/library/exceptions.html say the
following about AttributeError:

exception AttributeError

Raised when an attribute reference (see Attribute references) or
assignment fails. (When an object does not support attribute references
or attribute assignments at all, TypeError is raised.)

Given your description of the problem, the best guess I can make is that
you are trying to reference a non existent attribute, possibly because
you have mistyped the name of the attribute you are trying to access.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcma...@gmail.com