I was wondering if somebody here could help me out creating a script? I have
never done something like this before so I have no idea what I'm doing. But I
have been reading about it for a couple days now and I'm still not
understanding it so I appreciating all help I can get. I'm even willing to pay
for your service!

Here is an example of my problem. I have for the moment a CSV file named
"Stars" saved on my windows desktop containing around 50.000 different links
that directly starts downloading a xls file when pressed. Each row contains one
of these links. I would want with your help create some kind of script for this
that will make some kind of loop thru each row and visit this different links
so it can download these 50.000 different files.

Thank you all for taking time to read this

/ Sarah