On Tue, 05 May 2015 22:32:28 -0700, Kashif Rana wrote:

> thanks for the feedback. I think its problem with excel itself, showing
> wrong value. Because when I opened the csv file in text editor, I can
> see correct value but opening in excel showing wrong value. What I can
> do to see correct in excel as well.

You need to format your CSV date into a date format that Excel
understands when it imports it.

First thing to try would be to export some dates from excel as CSV and
see what format excel puts them in.

The see if excel recognises them as dates when you re-import the same
file.

If excel recognises it's own csv exported dates, reformat your dates to
match the excel ones when you generate the csv.

Otherwise, you might need to convert the dates to a numeric value and
tell excel to format the field as date after input.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcma...@gmail.com