On 01/07/2015 09:59, BartC wrote:
I need to print a text file to whatever printer in Windows is called
'Generic/Text Only'. I looked for a Python solution and come across Tim
Golden's win32print module which looks perfect, eg:

http://timgolden.me.uk/pywin32-docs/win32print.html

However, that tells me everything I need to know except how or where to
download it!

Is this something that actually can be downloaded somewhere? (Or is it
obsolete, or a project that I have to build myself? In which case it'll
probably be easier to write my own Win32 code but I was trying to avoid
that.)

That's the standard pywin32 docs that happen to be on Tim's site. Get the latest pywin32 here http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/Build%20219/

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence