In a message of Thu, 01 Oct 2015 03:07:14 -0700, harirammanohar...@gmail.com wr
ites:
>On Thursday, 1 October 2015 12:35:01 UTC+5:30, hariramm...@gmail.com  wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there anyway i can login to remote servers at once and do the activity, i
>> can do one by one using for loop..
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>
>Hi Laura,
>
>at the same time means...
>i have an activity say on two servers serverA and serverB, my aim is to do the
>activity using script by logging in to both servers serverA and serverB at the
>same time and not one by one. hope this time i am able to convey :)
>
>in earlier post the way you suggested will work only as one by one..
>
>Thanks.

I am still not understanding.

Is your problem that you don't want to wait for the script to be done
on machine A before you go to machine B?

fork a separate process for each machine.

You could even do this in, for instance, a bash shell.
Given a script called myscript.py that takes a machine name as an argument.

for machine in `cat list_of_machines`
        do
        python --machine $machine myscript.py &
        done

if you need to do this inside python see
os.fork https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/os.html
and make sure you read about the problems with ssl if
you care.  https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/ssl.html#module-ssl

Most people don't need any more 'at the same time' than this.
Do you?

Laura