On 10/13/2015 1:32 PM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 08:55:42AM -0700, Emile van Sebille wrote:
On 10/13/2015 8:29 AM, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
Hi Chris,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 02:05:43AM +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:
<snip>
Sounds to me like the easiest way would be to inject into the
builtins. You should be able to import the builtins module from your C
code, and then stuff some extra attributes into it; they'll be
automatically available to the script, same as the "normal" built-in
names like int, super, and ValueError.

well, sounds good - this solution would be right for me. Could
you show me a good example and/or documentation about this? I've
looked up, but "python extend built-in module" is may be too
simple expression :).

Maybe the site module helps you. See
https://docs.python.org/3/library/site.html

no, I think this module is totally different, what I need.

or perhaps http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8608587/finding-the-source-code-for-built-in-python-functions

Emile