On 11/02/2015 11:31 AM, Robin Koch wrote:
Am 02.11.2015 um 15:32 schrieb input/ldompel...@casema.nl:

Thank you for the explanation for it.
I must tell you that  i yust beginning with python.
I bought the book beginning programming with python.

Have you programming experience with other languages?

Well, the very first thing you should have learned is the basic syntax of
Python. (That's how a
program has to be written to work properly.)

And one of those first things is that python code is structured not by braces
(like many other
programming languages), but by intendation (as mentioned by others before).

[snip a lot of text, also using the word intend...]

The word you want is indent not intend.
Intend means something entirely different,
and is not a Python term.

     -=- Larry -=-