Hello,

I started to learn python some months ago. Mostly for fun, but I
replaced php to python in many tools at my company in the last weeks.

Because of our boss decision now I have to learn java. I can tell java
is one of the worst things including WW2. Even after seeing the light I
may vomit when I write java code.

Look at this tutorial from java.com:

public class BasicsDemo {
        int sum = 0;
        for (int current = 1; current <= 10; current++) {
            sum += current;
        }
        System.out.println("Sum = " + sum);
    }
}

It is "print sum(range(11))" in python.

I just had to tell this, sorry for the bandwith. I suggest you to feel
lucky if you may use python at your work.

       Mage