On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:35:18 -0800, Brian Simms wrote:

> I have done a lot of looking around online to find out how to convert
> Python files to .exe and .dmg files, but I am confused. Could someone
> provide pointers/advice as to how I can turn a Python file into a
> Windows .exe and Mac .dmg file.

Python files are scripts, they need to be run by an interpreter.

If you want an executable file, you need to compile them. I don't know if
this is possible.

Otherwise, if you want to distribute the .py files, then the people you
distribute them to will need to install a python interpreter on the
machine they wish to execute them on.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcma...@gmail.com