On 12/31/2015 11:24 AM, ebuka ogbonnaya wrote:
my name is Ebuka Egbunine, from Nigeria.I studied Geology and
mining.Actually i downloaded python3.5(32-bit) successfully on my laptop
which operates on 32-bit memory, but the application is not opening, it
displays the message " the program can't start because api-ms-crt
runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the
program to fix this problem". I have reinstalled it twice all to no avail.
I want to know if there is any other possible solution to the
problem.

                                                                   Thanks

Is your operating system Windows XP? If so, you won't be able to use Python 3.5 because it isn't compatible with WinXP, but you can use Python 2.7 or 3.4 instead.