On 4/27/2016 8:52 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
  In fact if it were me I would save game state to some kind of ini file,
which would mean manually going through each object and writing out the
relevant data to the ini file using the right syntax. And then reverse
the process when restoring from a file.  XML could be another format
used for your file, if you're into that kind of thing.

Funny that you should mention the ini file. I wrote a ConfigParser class for my const['whatever'] variable. It wouldn't take much to use that in the meantime until I get a handle on pickle.

Thank you,

Chris R.