In <> writes:

> Hello I want to build a desktop application which retrieves data from
> server and stores data on server. I have basic experience of python and
> I dont know how to build that thing.

The term "desktop application" generally means something which runs
locally on your computer, such as Microsoft Word or a game.

But Django is for building websites, not local applications.

So Django probably isn't what you want.

John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears