On 2017-03-18 11:18 AM, Mikhail V wrote:
On 18 March 2017 at 05:02, Ben Finney <ben+pyt...@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
Feel free to start your own discussion forum for your new programming
language that forbids spaces for indentation. That language will never
be Python, so please don't ask us to discuss it here.

Slight note of aggression in you words makes me think you
are a ... spacist?

As are just about everyone on this list except you.

So you are the opinion it would be more productive to
invent a new language instead of just cleaning up spaces?

No, he thinks it would be more productive for us if you went away and invented your own language.

Interesting idea indeed, but that is ok.
I think it still helps to realize that in the future this will
become more noticable problem than it seems now, so
at least making up a strategy for converting to tabs
could be way more productive on a long term basis,
than replacing tabs and spaces back and forth, like pouring
water from one glass to another.

At one point I couldn't decide if you were just a troll or not. Thanks for clearing it up.

*plonk*

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Vybe Networks Inc.