On 2017-03-25 20:10, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 3/25/2017 6:50 AM, Steve D'Aprano wrote:
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 10:09 am, Cameron Simpson wrote:

On 24Mar2017 18:08, Abdul Abdul <abdul.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope you are doing fine. I have added a question on StackOverflow and
thought you might have an idea on it. This is the question
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42991477/python-structuring-a-file-similar-to-another-pickled-file>

Hi Adbul,

Please just post the question here, with a nice descriptive Subject: line.

It is quite possible for people to be reading this list when they do not
have web access (eg offline on a train, as I sometimes do) and it is
anyway annoying to have to open a web browser to see what you are asking
about, and doubly annoying to copy from that question into the list for