On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 12:41:58 AM UTC+1, Ethan Furman wrote:
> On 04/19/2017 03:58 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Ethan Furman writes:
> >
> >> […] asking that you be courteous to those who come here to discuss
> >> Python.
> >
> > On that we can agree. Let's be courteous to people here, and keep
> > discussing Python.
>
> Will you be filtering your signature lines, then?  Because you cannot
> simultaneously be courteous to someone and mock
> their beliefs.
>
> --
> ~Ethan~

This is getting ludicrous.  Ben has been using these signatures for years and
nobody has said a word.  Why is it that somebody deliberately starts a thread
to cause trouble when there is nothing at all to discuss, the moderators leap
in, but when people like the RUE keep spewing their crap it takes years to get
something done?  Please don't give me the nonsense about "the RUE wasn't
directly attacking anybody".  He was attacking the entire community with his
highly insulting dross, and especially the person responsible for writing PEP
393 and its inplementation.  By the way he's still at it.

Kindest regards.

Mark Lawrence.