Am 19.05.17 um 02:27 schrieb bartc:
So I need msbuild. (This is getting more and more like the Tutti Frutti sketch in that Marx Bros film...)

Install MSBUILD. Start a new console. Type msbuild; nothing. In fact I can't find any trace of it. Eventually track it down to inside VS directories, but there are several versions. Set up a temporary path, but I get:

VS2015 installs all of the required command line tools, but they need some environment variables set up so that you can run the compiler from the command line. In your start menu, there should be an entry labelled "VS2015 Developer Command Prompt" or similar. When you run this, you get a fresh cmd.exe command window, inside this run the build script.

Caveat Emptor: I haven't run this build bat on Windows myself. I am a bit astonished it depends on svn. Which software packages does it download via svn? Isn't everything hosted on git these days, or at least mirrored somewhere where it can be accessed via git?

        Christian