I have an Angular application that is communicating via websocket with a python
app.
Actually, I save the file in Angular, then I pass to the websocket the file
path and I print it by win32api.ShellExecute.

Anyway, I do not really need to save the file, so would be much better to send
the content though the websocket and then then print it.

Can anyone send me some code snippet to show:
     1. Which is the best data structure to receive the file content via
websocket (bytes array?)
     2. How to invoke win32api.ShellExecute, or equivalent function, to print
the content.

Thank you