I need to run some Python 3.6.0 scripts on the users' machines (W7 and
W10) in an enterprise environment, but I can't install Python on those
machines. I tried looking for those "py to exe", but sadly they don't
support Python 3.6.0. Then I found out about "Windows x86/x86-64
embeddable zip file" that Python.org made available since 3.5.0, and I
thought it would be the right thing for my case.

I have some questions regarding embeddable Python:

1. How can I install custom modules using pip?

2. I'd like to create a simple BAT to run my Python script, so there
would be only 2 things (a 'dist' folder with everything and a run.bat
to make it clear what should be run), for example:
@echo off
start %~dp0dist\python-3.6.0-embed-win32\python.exe %~dp0dist\app.py

The issue is that I can't parse args to app.py in this case. How would
that be possible? In the example above, if Python was fully installed,
I would give a file as argument to app.py, generally clicking and
dragging the file into the app.py icon so that it would start.

3. Is there a better approach for my case other than embedded Python?