On 2017-09-13 00:32, Steve D'Aprano wrote:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 02:16 am, Larry Martell wrote:

Not too many females here, but anyway:

https://svahausa.com/collections/shop-by-interest-1/products/python-code-fit-flare-dress

Was expecting a dress in a snake-skin pattern.

Was pleasantly surprised to see Insertion Sort in Python on a dress!

(And if any guys want to wear this, there's nothing wrong with that.)

Assuming they can fit in the offered sizes :-)

Here in Australia, we're having an expensive, divisive, non-binding exercise in
political propaganda, a postal survey on whether or not to continue allowing
discrimination in marriage. The pro-discrimination side has run a TV
advertisement claiming that equal rights for marriage is just the first step
that will end with our sons being told they can wear dresses to school (and
possibly even lions and lambs lying down together in the field).

Co-incidentally, there was a story in the news today about a couple in the UK who have stopped sending their son to a school that's allowing another child to dress as both a boy and a girl. They did the same thing with their eldest son at the same school two years ago.

Apparently that's meant to be the end of the world as we know it, or something.

The amusing thing to my mind is that the pro-discrimination, anti-equality
faction also tend to be the most conservative[1] pro-monarchy faction. I don't
recall seeing them go into paroxysms of gender confusion when Prince Charles,
Duke of Edinburgh, appears in public wearing a kilt.

You do know that Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales and that the Duke of Edinburgh is his father, don't you? :-)

[1] Gosh, that's a shocker. Bet you didn't see that coming.