i use langages that uses py with
so you have to wrap things in a function so that it will be called

i'm tired telling beginners  : hey don't forget to declare your globals
don't forget don't forget .... and most of the time there are many ...

well they just can't declare it in the func as they have to keep track

js is good on this aspect. well you have to be careful but it is very nice.

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer,
Mauritius
abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com