On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:48:05 PM UTC-6, Jakub Rajok wrote:
> Artificial creating of [Lists], is it possible? the best way...

There is nothing "artificial" about creating any object.
Much less python lists.  And i believe the usage of such
word in the title of this thread was unfortunate, as it
injects superfluous distraction into our comprehension of
your true _intentions_.

So, if the suggestions offered so far are _truely_ what you
wanted to do -- and i have not reason to believe they are
_not_ -- then the process here can more accurately be
described, in English, as "creating a list containing N
number of empty sublists".

Words matter!

Anecdotal speaking... an oft-stated observation of politics
is that "Elections have consequences". And in the same
spirit we should also understand that "words _themselves_
have consequences". Or rather: "your _word_choice_ is highly
essential to our correct and efficient comprehension of your
_intent_".

So, in conclusion...

If you cannot describe the result you want to achieve in
_words_, then show us the result in actual _code_. For
instance, the following question would have been self-
explanatory:

    "How do i create a list that looks like this -> [[],[],[]]

It is always better to restrict your use of natural language
words to only those you _fully_ understand, than to attempt
to stretch the definition of those words until they wrap
around a concept, for which the "conceptual relationship"
may only be obvious to _you_.

PS: If you think about it, everything we _do_ in the
"programming realm" is artificial. AKA: "Abstract". And
while the end result of our incessant "juggling of
abstractions" (which are _themselves_ built upon multiple
layers of other abstractions) will inevitably be the
concrete action of elections moving through a conductor, we,
as programmers, are unconcerned with such "mechanical
minutiae", and are only interested in the _results_ these
worker-bee elections can bring to us. We are the shrewd
military strategists and unapologetic mercenaries who fight
endless, abstract battles against a manevolent, three-
headed monster which plauges all of mankind -- namely:
"needs", "wants", and "desires --, and who manevolently
unleashes its legions of incoragble gremlins and hordes of
mindless creepy crawlies to seek-out, and utlimately infest,
every system that man -- in his boneheaded hubris -- has
ever struggled to dominate.