Hi James,

Part of the problem is because the CFFI and uWSGI developers aren't interested to support this. I need to modify CFFI to support preprocessing C headers with clang.cindex myself.

I also need to make sure its possible to attach my Python script to the master uWSGI process to dispatch FIFO commands.

Clang is needed because CFFI doesn't support preprocessing C headers with #define or #include directives.

Best regards,

Etienne