On 2018-02-12 11:54, Pedro Crescencio wrote:
I tried to uninstall Python, but it is not possible.
Even when message say it is uninstalled :
The software is still on applications menu:
How do I do to uninstall it ?
I have the same problem with booth python versions (3.6.4 and 3.7.0b1) and
the Sourcetree of Atlassian.
A few questions:
1. Why do you want to uninstall it? What are you trying to
accomplish by uninstalling it?
2. What operating system are you using?
3. How did you try to uninstall it?
4. What messages did you get when you tried to uninstall it?
5. How did you install two different 3.x versions?
Michael F. Stemper
Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding;
Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind.