On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 3:54 PM, Gregory Ewing
<greg.ew...@canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
> Chris Angelico wrote:
>>
>> That means going back to the original problem: "how do we get a usable
>> stock price API?".
>

> Does it have to be stock prices in particular?
> Or just some simple piece of data that demonstrates
> the principles of fetching a url and parsing the
> result?

You'd have to ask the OP, but if you make too big a change to the API
used, the rest of the course might have to change too. If the next
thing done with the downloaded data is to graph it, for instance, then
you'll need some other API that gives graphable data. Etcetera,
etcetera, etcetera.

ChrisA