Le 2018-03-31 à 11:40, Michael Torrie a écrit :
On 03/31/2018 08:58 AM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
I was just wondering, could the fact that the Python community is
willing to discontinue using and developing Python 2 softwares, does
  that mean we are stopping to support standard computers and laptops
as well?
I've tried several times but I can't make sense of that paragraph.
Please give me a break. That was just a simple question. Besides, I really don't understand why the Python development community is dropping support for Python 2 unless for stopping to support standard computers altogether...

Furthermore, does it bother you to develop code primarly oriented
towards mobile devices in Python 3 while most of the world still
cannot afford theses expensive products?
Or this one.  What are you talking about?

Are you trolling? Do you understand that a modern mobile device typically require a Internet subscription and an additional subscription for the smart phone?

Do you really think people in Somalia can afford theses things like in the US?

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard
tkad...@yandex.com