Thomas,

I deleted ‘C:\Python27’, and executed in Windows Command prompt screen,

‘C:Users/N.Morihira>py -m install openpyxl’,

But the following message was displayed

  *   Requirement already satisfied: openpyxl in
c:\users\n.morihira\anaconda3\lib\site-packages
  *   Requirement already satisfied: jdcal in
c:\users\n.morihira\anaconda3\lib\site-packages (from openpyxl)
  *   Requirement already satisfied: et_xmlfile in
c:\users\n.morihira\anaconda3\lib\site-packages (from openpyxl),

And it also displays the following message in Python3.6.4 Shell screen.
>>> import openpyxl

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<pyshell#3>", line 1, in <module>

    import openpyxl

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'openpyxl'

Best Regards,

Naoki Morihira
TEL: 01181-90-6460-6265