On 21/05/2018 05:05, Chris Angelico wrote:
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Mikhail V <mikhail...@gmail.com> wrote:

heaps! oh come on, youre making up again.

No, I'm not making it up. Just because the PDF works perfectly for
you, you assume that it'll work perfectly for everyone. That is not
the case, and that isn't my problem - it's your problem.

Perhaps the problem could well be at your end.

I don't remember having much trouble viewing PDFs, it's just a bit of a pain to do so (and I prefer to read them properly downloaded via the Adobe reader so that I can scroll in page mode, some extra steps).

I've just viewed a PDF on an old, low-spec Linux machine and it seemed fine, so it's not a Windows thing. (Can't access the OP's link for reasons unconnected with PDF.)

PDF seems to be universally used for all sorts of things (I used to have to print boarding passes via PDF; I doubt airlines wanted to alienate Linux users).

--
bartc