On 12Jun2018 21:06, Subhabrata Banerjee <subhabangal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your kind reply. I am trying in few days time and getting back. I made a small fix of my own and I would discuss it, too. Thank you for your kind words, but I ignore unnecessary remarks. So please do not worry. Meanwhile, please see as you are posting your mail id is coming here, it may be misused. If possible, please omit it as you post next time.

I have long considered my email id to be impossible to conceal, so I usually don't try. Please don't worry if it is misused by others, that is a risk I have accepted.

Of course, as consideration to others, I try to avoid reciting someone else's contact info unless it is already publicly in play where I am.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>