To: boB Stepp
From: "Bart" <bart@1:261/38.remove-ij1-this>

  To: boB Stepp
From: Bart <b...@freeuk.com>

On 24/06/2018 16:37, boB Stepp wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 5:21 AM Bart <b...@freeuk.com> wrote:

> "... And of course, you would have to know how to use Python properly in
> idiomatic style.

No. I want to program in /my/ style, one more like the pseudo-code that was
mentioned elsewhere, and that is universally understood. Even if people here
don't think much of it.

(eg. https://pastebin.com/0EygJzFR, raw text:https://pastebin.com/raw/0EygJzFR)

   Why not choose this positive approach?  I think it
> would be a win-win for both you and Python."
>
> Just show you genuinely care about the language and the community.
> Use and understand the language as well as you can before jumping into
> criticisms.  Adopt the path of the humble learner, who does not know
> everything about Python.  Is this too much to ask?

Sorry, I tried a few replies but they all got too long and too much about me.
So I'll have to leave it.

I think people know enough about my ideas by now anyway.

--
bart

-+- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
 + Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)